Retail Designer, Travel Retail
A large international retail group are looking for a Retail Designer to join their fast expanding team for their travel retail business.
- Execution of Drawings - Plans - Elevations/Sections - Details according to company brands guidelines
- Materials sourcing, knowledge and know how on assembly
- Follow up on all design projects
- A complete knowledge of materials, building and manufacturing techniques as well as mastering the furniture building security codes
- Prepare information reports for internal and external communication of the activities
- Degree in interior, architecture or related background with at 3-5 years experience in FMCG/travel retail
- Fluent in English & Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisation skills to handle different and several projects at the same time
- Flexibility to travel around Asia Pacific
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience from the cosmetics or watch industry an advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your up-to-date resume in MS Word format to Joyce Esteban at email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.