Our Client is a leading International company in Food and FMCG industry
- Develop products leveraging expertise categories Savoury, Dressings, Beverages in functionality and experimental design.
- Works collaboratively and develops strong relationships with cross functional teams including Marketing, QA, Operations and Sales to solve key business issues and drive profitable growth.
- Translates consumer needs into product innovation and renovation.
- Manages and oversees R&D technical functions such as sensory, shelf life testing, legal label claims, product/packaging improvements
- Creates product samples by working with various plant production equipment, such as grinders, injectors, massagers, dicers, slicers, or chillers, etc.
- Tests ideas on processing or packaging attributes that would improve product performance or desirability.
- Develop and maintain product specification, ingredient statements, allergen information and formulas for seasoning blends and non-meat ingredients; then incorporate respective information into the label design process as needed.
- Assists QA/QC in the analysis of product that generates customer complaints.
- Education: Master's in Food Science or related.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in R&D of food product development and technical service leading teams
- Ability to work in accordance with safety and food safety policies
- Interpersonal and team skills for working with employees at all levels both internal and external
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.