- To anticipate potential risk change on regulatory compliance matters and impacts on the private banking operations and business
- Implement the strategy and vision for the private banking compliance teams consistent with regional and global policies
- Build sustainable relationships with business stakeholders; provide timely and quality regulatory advice to enable business objectives to be met
- Provide analysis and constructive feedbacks on the product lifecycle inclusive of product design, sales reviews, marketing material etc.
- Compliance review on existing frameworks and ensure continuous updates on compliance policies in accordance to MAS regulations
- Identify measures to mitigate regulatory risk and breaches; challenge activities which are outside of risk tolerance
- To create compliance awareness to the business and sales folks in regards to business operational needs through trainings and live discussions
- Build strong relationships with regulatory bodies
- Recognised Degree with strong experience in private banking; good understanding of MAS regulations, licensing & registration, product compliance, cross border and sales suitability reviews
- Able to manage and hold meaningfull discussion with senior stakeholders on complex issues
- Proficient in assessing situations and identify potential regulatory risks
- Experience dealing with regulators is an added advantage
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to email@example.com
All shortlisted candidates will be notified
*For confidential discussion on active opportunities in the Market within compliance function or find out more about this role - please reach out directly to Janice at 6597 5174
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.