Role: Regulatory Compliance, Financial Markets
- Identify regulatory compliance risk and perform risk assessments (including conduct risk)
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and its impact on the business
- Perform gap analysis and provide compliance advisory to the business (include sales and trading stakeholders)
- Provide training to create compliance awareness
- Interact with regulators and industry bodies in Singapore
- Relevant regulatory compliance experience either with a bank or regulator
- Product knowledge across corporate institutional banking offerings (particularly across asset classes)
- Strong knowledge of local regulations
- Legal qualification would be a plus
- Experience in liaising with local regulators would be advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
If you are interested to find out more about the role, please email Eliza Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.