Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for a Regional Travel Retail Visual Merchandising Manager to join their business
- To ensure the store visual perfectly align with corporate standard, elevate & drive overall in-store retail quality for the Brand through regular store visit and monitoring partner's store set-up and daily maintenance.
- Shares corporate visual guidelines to all partners and works with partner's VMs on regular store set-up and daily maintenance. Works with TR Sales team to deliver the merchandising strategy across partner to meet business objectives.
- Work closely with Store Planning team on store opening project. Supervises/executes the visual tools ordering and zoning plan with TR sales team and partners. Participates in the store opening set-up/special set-up.
- Establish VM priorities, workflow & management of designs for the travel retail channels, and has clear regional strategies to the execution of VM planogram for light box, event and promotion.
- Work as a key partner to drive excellence in retail navigation in Travel Retail, identifying the ease of shoppers in this channel. Moreover, owns the right executions to enable shoppers to browse shop & bring home products with ease.
- Academy of arts with college degree or above major in Visual communication design Display design etc.
- Minimum 3 years proven experience to supervisor in Visual Merchandising in fashion or retail industry. Luxury industry experience is preferred.
- Knowledgeable of VM techniques, in-store display and styling
- Enthusiastic for fashion industry, with creativity and strong commercial sense
- Open to travel with good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in computer skills and multimedia applications including Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD and Photoshop
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.