My Client is global Alcohol brand, well renowned for the quality of their products. They are enriching their understanding of their consumers with this new position, both a leadership and insights orientated opportunity.
- Work with the APAC leadership team to create a strategic framework such that opportunities and risks can be sized and investment decisions prioritized
- Lead a clear interpretation and articulation of Global Brand Strategies for heads of marketing regarding what they mean and their implications for local market brand plans
- Drive a stronger insight agenda in the development of brand plans in the region: creating a clear link between strategy and initiatives that have a proven effectiveness in market
- Create a data strategy that optimises the sourcing, analysis and presentation of primary and secondary data (eg: dashboards) and insights for regional presentations, competitor reports, brand planning and market visits
- Create an insight culture regionally, sharing learnings on growth drivers between markets and brands and enabling a shift from data to searing insights that have a visible and tangible impact on decisions
- Strong analytical capability readily able to draw key insights from complex and sometimes incomplete data sources (qual & quant) and capable of drawing multiple insights from multiple sources into a single compelling viewpoint
- Proven experience leading change within the business with multiple stakeholders with different objectives
- Proven record of cross-functional working, often taking a lead role to deliver aligned results on a business objective; and embedding ways of working across multiple teams
- Some experience of working with category strategies and shopper insight to drive better sell-in rationales as well as influence retailer agendas. Strong understanding of the commercial drivers behind a business plan
- Needs to be influential with senior stakeholders, working with them directly and able to drive the business from an insights perspective.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Annie Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3017 for a confidential discussion.