Regional Sourcing Manager
Salary: 170 - 220 KB per Month
The successful candidate needs to have experience in;
- Sourcing agricultural products in APAC
- Often traveling outside of Thailand
- Strong stakeholder management both internal and external party
Our partner is a very global FMCG company. They operate more than 80 years producing variety range of food products all over the world. Currently, they are looking for a very experienced sourcing people to lead sourcing process APAC in order to oversee all sourcing/procurement activities.
This role is responsible for ensuring supply and optimal cost-to-serve for agricultural products. In this role, you will:
- Perform sourcing activities to ensure there is no shortage of supply for agricultural commodities to all over the globe
- Manage relationship and work with Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, and Technical team
- Manage relationship with suppliers and evaluate supplier's performance
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in sorucing activities for agricultural products. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher, and it is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In category management, negotiation, and contract management
- In being solo contributor
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.