A Global Beauty and Cosmetics giant is looking for a strong all-rounder in Retail understanding. This is a New role due to the demand and pace of growth of the Brands.
· Develop sales strategies for the region in both retail stores and digital channels
· Accountability of the retail partnership to optimize inventory improve processes and effectiveness within this side of the business
· Awareness and perfection of the merchandising in stores, working directly with the sales floor to motivate and encourage
· Develop strong partnerships with retail partners management and negotiate best opportunities
· Responsible for opening new doors, new product launches, the full encompassing details that this would entail including training and allocation of the space and location
· Develop mid- and long-term strategies in order to achieve growth projections
· 8 to 10 years of experience in Sales and/or Marketing in the Beauty and Cosmetics industry
· 5+ years of experience leading teams
· Strong business acumen and analytical skills - Results-oriented
· Stock inventory management skills
· Digitally savvy
· Very in-depth retail understanding and ability to influence with strong commercial awareness
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
· Willing and ready to travel
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Annie Chan at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3017 for a confidential discussion.