Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Define scope of each initiative/project in collaboration with program manager and country leads; create detailed work plans to identify timeline and resource requirement; determine the objectives and measurement upon which the projects will be evaluated as completion.
- Provide monitoring and implementation support to the country leads and project team members on implementation of initiatives and projects in alignment with the agree scope, timeline and escalated issues.
- Lead and facilitate sessions independently around data analytics findings, process analysis and redesign and solution identification.
- Analyze ongoing performance metrics and results, compare actuals against targets, and identify issues/area of opportunity.
- Analyze and understand business/operational situation, and make improvement recommendations on retention drivers.
- Gather high level business requirements, document identified requirement for system related initiative/project.
- Support planning, scoping and execution of new initiatives/projects across the region
- Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
Years of experience
- Minimum eight to ten years of experience in project management. Experience in multiple APAC countries will be preferred.
- Experience in operations and IT is mandatory.
- Experience in business model and financials of insurance
- Experience in insurance/banking will be preferred
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jason Lockwood at email@example.com
Licence: Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd (16S8105)
EA Registration Number: R1550599
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105