Title: Regional Product Manager
The company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industry and has been contributing to technological progress.
- Manage the sales processes, have periodic discussion with countries and support sales development
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product.
- Responsible for preparing product forecasts based on funnel and constantly monitoring budget vs actual & funnel
- Ensure that the company achieves its customer satisfaction objectives at all times
- Monitor sales vs forecast at country level, product level & suggestions solutions to improve sales
- Implementing marketing strategies for Southeast Asia
- At least a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Optometry or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales Management / Business Development in the medical device industry, preferably in IOL industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- High customer orientation
- Willing to travel up to 50% within the SEA region
To apply, please email your updated CV with remuneration details and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.