Our client is a global leading manufacturer in FMCG with strong presence all over the world with the headquarter in UK. Their products are sold in 200 countries. As Thailand is a hub of South East Asia region, they are actively looking for Regional Procurement Manager (Indirect).
This role you will be responsible for leading procurement function within the region focus on commercial and indirect categories.
- Develop/Lead sourcing strategy or co-develop global or regional sourcing strategy and execute locally, including partnerships and vendor sourcing strategies.
- Understand indirect material spending across the business, analyse category markets and translate to actionable strategies.
- Establish strategic relationship with supply base and implement supplier management strategies and cost saving projects.
- Link company's business needs and supplier's business objectives to deliver strategic business partnership.
- Work as part of regional team and work closely with internal key stakeholders to develop procurement initiatives.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from Engineering, Finance, Business or related field
- Minimum 8 years' experience in buying indirect materials
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a managerial role
- Good communication in English (verbal and written)
Key Skills Requirements
- Strong inter-personal and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Advanced in Procurement related skills: commercial, negotiation, contracting, supplier relationship management, project management
- Familiar with leading complex, cross-functional, sourcing projects
- Able to manage multiple internal stakeholders and operate in a fast moving environment
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2571 for a confidential discussion.