One of the reputable luxurious fashion Maison is now looking for a Merchandise Manager/ Assistant Manager to lead the merchandising team for APAC market.
· Achieve assigned goals and objectives including gross margin, sales and total inventory turn for the assigned merchandise category.
· Select and purchase merchandise inclusive of timing, delivery, sizing and mix with a view to maximizing and driving the business.
· Maintain effective category merchandise control systems which are to include replenishment, open to buy and seasonal merchandise.
· Work closely with the HQ and regional team to manage plans for stock levels, react to change/demand and logistics, reorders, cancellations, redirections and transfers.
· Partner with Finance Team to ensure that merchandise forecasting is in line with business plans.
· Ensure open communication with Store Managers on a consistent basis regarding hits or misses for all product categories, thereby given the ability to react and analyze appropriately.
The job requires
· Degree / Associate Degree holder in any disciplines
· Minimum 8 years relevant experience in luxury retail merchandising
· Good command of both written and spoken English
· Proactive, strong analytical and communication skills
· Less experienced candidate will be considered as Assistant Merchandising Manager
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk