A global market leader in the FMCG industry is looking for an experienced and motivated Regional Material Master Data professional to manage the APAC portfolio. Reporting to the Global Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring support on all Material Master data operations, lead improvement initiatives and provide feedback to the global data team.
You will be responsible for driving Master Data processes and capabilities on a regional scope, managing all aspects of operations including training, troubleshooting and raising issues where necessary to respective teams. You will manage aspects of incident management, user network management, training & knowledge transfer and play an important role in supporting Master Data projects, including design confirmation, data-supported decision making, gap assessments. You will serve as the Global Expert in MM areas and support continuous improvements initiatives.
As part of the Global team, you will serve as the Lead expert of relevant topics and support master data improvements and design for global capabilities.
- Degree / Masters with at least 10 years of experience handling a regional portfolio in a similar capacity
- Strong competency in SAP and MM Module with strong involvement in Supply Chain Operations.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders
- Proven track record of responsive and accurate service delivery in fast paced environments
- Process Design and/or Data Modelling experience is beneficial.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Ashley Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ashley Lim May Ping
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.