Regional Marketing and Events Director
Our client is a global hospitality group and is searching for a Regional Marketing and Events Director. Reports to the Vice President and works closely with the Global Corporate Sales team, this individual will develop marketing strategies, manage budgets, and execute the implementation of the marketing programs and campaigns.
· Develop and execute the strategy, processes and programs that are aligned with the Global Corporate Sales & Marketing vision
· Manage and create marketing calendar that incorporates all marketing activities across digital channels
· Create targeted marketing material that can be directed to specific segments assisting the sales team
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders across the region to ensure brand and communication alignment
· Work together with different countries (Asia Pacific including China, Japan, Korea, South East Asia and Australia) to design regional digital and internet strategies such as social media, digital marketing etc.
· Create a team environment that encourages accountability, high standards and innovation
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
· Over 8 years professional work experience in marketing and events in B2B sectors
· Strategic and creative mindset to drive out-of-the-box marketing strategies and ideas
· Understanding of digital marketing including online and offline, social media etc.
· Solid experience in managing and building stakeholder relationships
· Strong business acumen, planning and organizing skills and with global mindset
· Exceptional communication skills as well as problem solving and decision making
· Fluent in English and Cantonese / Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5195 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.