Argyll Scott is working with Tech company to find caliber candidates to join tech team. This candidate has work cross-countries and cross-regions to support worldwide clients. So, English competency should be FLUENT. Moreover, you should have working experience in MNC or huge scale of company sizing, except strong IT Service Delivery. If you want to apply your working competency to challenge another step of career advancement, it's your time!
- Be proactive to contribute your IT service delivery to Regional.
- Drive for excellence in operations/execution including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Indentify gaps and risks for IT specific support.
- Manages the risk of operating the regional IT service specifics
- Provide advisory in term of technical and functional for Regional.
- Responsible for Horizontal Integration, Technical Ownership, Driving Automation, Managing Customer Escalations
- Create standard procedures to enhance scalability and performance of existing database architecture.
- Develop best practices for performance and operational efficiency.
- Minimum 10 years of IT Service Delivery
- Profound understanding of the overall IT architectures in the respective area
- Experience in risk assessment & Stakeholder Management
- Able to manage client expectations, build trustworthy relationship with stakeholders
- Strong database fundamentals and Good understanding of core database concepts
- Developed, documented and implemented improvements in corporate database security in areas of Authentication, Auditing, Authorization, and Encryption.
- Strong Experience on Database Troubleshooting technical issues, Performance Tuning, Database Backup and Recovery, High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.