Our Client is a global FMCG company in the food sector who are currently expanding their business in SEA.
- Manage full spectrum of HR
- Support local GM
- Facilitate local communication process on global and regional HR initiatives.
- Liaise with Division Heads on hiring and perform end to end recruitment process ranging from sourcing, appointment set up, interviewing, reference check, offer proposal, contract and documents preparation, recruitment budgets management, etc
- Review, update and implement HR policies & procedures according to local regulations or regional guidelines.
- Work closely with VP,HR and local business leaders in identifying training needs and provide a range of training & development programs and team building activities that develop our talents to their full potential consistent with the overall business strategy.
- 8-10 years' relevant experience in which at least 5 years in a managerial role with strong generalist background
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate and develop strong relationships at all levels within the organization
- Strong command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.