- Responsible for full spectrum of HR covering talent acquisition, employment relations, compensation & benefits, performance & reward management, HRIS & payroll administration, training & development, etc.
- Provide leadership in developing and implementing HR policies in line with organisation
- Lead recruitment initiatives and work closely with department heads to attract best possible candidates
- Steer and drive annual C&B projects such as manpower cost budget, annual review and performance evaluation system
- Plan, coordinate, source and conduct training and orientation program
- Responsible for submission of monthly reports
- Manage staff insurance matters
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or HR, or equivalent specialization.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a generalist preferably with experience in real estate/property developer.
- Proven experience in leading and implementing HR projects and working cross culturally with counterparts in APAC
- Strong Excel skills with affinity to systems & technology, and ability to think analytically & strategically
- Strong organizational skills with a thorough and accurate attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to build strong, productive relationships across personalities at all levels within the company
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.