My client is a renowned MNC in search of a high potential Regional Financial Controller due to business needs, reporting to the CFO. Responsible for overseeing the controller-ship function for the Asia Pacific business, preparation and review of consolidation of Group Financials in accordance with IFRS.
As a key member of the finance team, you will partner with the Asia Pacific business leaders to manage financial accounting, commercial treasury, tax audit and deliver quality management information and reports.
- Manage the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures and ensure their compliance with international, national standards and best practices.
- Support the business to oversee the smooth and efficient running of the Controllership / Accounting function.
- Responsible for financial consolidation process and conduct balance sheet reconciliation for review on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with statutory authority and legislative and audit requirements. Ensure monthly reconciliation of all ledgers and sub-ledgers.
- Analyse business performance and results and provide feedback / advice to Asia Pacific business leaders.
- Ensure that year-end statutory accounts reporting is finalized by specified date and presented to management for review. On a monthly basis, track and review expenditure against set budgets.
- Track and monitor revenue for accuracy, verify it against sub-ledger reports on a monthly basis.
- Collate all relevant information to produce year-end statutory accounts for the company.
- Work closely with individual markets on operational issues, tax compliance and local requirements.
- Establish internal financial controls of the network and compliance with IFRS and GAAP accounting policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting with CPA qualification.
- Qualified finance professional with at least 10 years of experience within Asia Pacific or South-East Asia region.
- Relevant experience in audit firms and/or media / advertising/ digital companies.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle/ERP system, MS Office, and IFRS.
Interested applicants please send your resume to Rae Chua at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3157 3018 for a confidential discussion.
Licence: Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd (16S8105)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.