Our Client is a global FMCG company who are world famous and well known in the market as being a highly desirable employer. This role is a regional role that will be taking care of APAC.
· Lead all planning, forecasting, and reporting processes related to the business in the Asia Region in close alignment with the global and local Finance teams
· Coordinate, control and comment the monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting and forecasting including a clear understanding of the risks and opportunities.
· Gather, analyze and prepare regional financial information as basis for planning, steering and decision processes on senior executive level
· Drive in-year performance for areas of responsibility, monitor and analyse monthly results, amongst others through leading open and honest discussions with the countries
· Coordinate the annual business planning processes for Asia business, define major timelines in line with the global schedule, analyse and challenge the country proposals
· Set targets for the countries and align with FD and Global Head
· Steer the forecasting process and align with timings/procedure on HQ and Regional level
· Manage and report risk and opportunities, initiate measure to ensure targets are met, supervise execution of those measures
· Act as a true Finance Business Partner, support the business through permanent tracking of e.g. (re-)launches, evaluate promotional activities, provide transparency on gross margin drivers, etc., playing a key challenger role to the business
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.