Our client in the Business Services industry is in search of a Finance Manager (Special Projects) due to business needs. As part of further expansion and diversification, they are now seeking a high caliber individual to drive M&A activities opportunities.
- Analyse investment and business opportunities including detailed analyses of business drivers, financial modelling, valuation, investment/business proposals
- Assist or take a lead role in the implementation of specific financial projects such as replacement of accounting systems.
- Conduct balance sheet review regularly and communicate potential risks in a timely manner.
- Ensure acquisition targets are effectively integrated into the HQ Financial Reporting timetable
- Support annual strategic planning and budget development process.
- Provide advice and guidance to BU management for the effective management of all key accounting controls, policies and procedures.
- Support the preparation of annual Budgets / Forecasts, and execute financial due diligence/deal analysis
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting or related field
- With 8 - 10 years of hands-on finance and accounting experience
- Strong in Excel and communication
- Experienced in Audit/Big 4 environment
- Available on immediate/short notice
EA Registration Number: R1655951
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105