Our client is currently in search of a high potential Regional Finance Manager due to business needs. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the preparation and review of consolidation of Group Financials across the region.
- Supervise the finance department in Singapore and provide support and advices to other subsidiaries' finance department.
- Oversee accounting and financial reporting for both HQ and Business Units
- Lead in preparation of monthly, annual consolidated financial reports
- Review Business Units' monthly performance vs Budget, identifying business drivers for variances
- Identify ways to streamline procedures and improve finance operations efficiency
- Assist in Due Diligence exercise initiated by potential investors
- Review of all entities month end accounts and the group consolidated accounts.
- Support the preparation of annual Budgets/ Forecasts
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting or related field
- With 8 - 10 years of hands-on finance and accounting experience
- Strong in Excel and communication
- Experience in Audit/Big 4 environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.