A fast paced and influential opportunity within Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics.
· Manage the implementation and delivery of the Brand Cluster Education Strategy
· Developing and adapting the education programs and initiatives from Head Quarters
· Planning and working with other Travel Retail Education managers to implement education calendar
· Developing and mentoring the TR APAC Education Managers and Field Trainers with respect to technical and general capabilities skill-set.
· Manage the implementation and delivery of the Brand Cluster Education Strategy in support of brands' direction and sales objectives
· Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in training - beauty & cosmetics preferable
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Ability to communicate fluently in Mandarin is a requirement.
· Strong leadership skills and an excellent team player with ability to motivate others
· Strong presentation skills and possess a highly influential nature
· Positive attitude and driven
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Annie Chan at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3017 for a confidential discussion.