- Manage vendors and work with country EC teams in APAC region to define UAT process;
- Manage e-Commerce platform development and digital marketing project solution development;
- Develop detailed project plans, as well as issues and risk management plans for ongoing platform development;
- Act as a bridge between business units and development team to ensure all tasks and milestones are delivered on time and with good quality;
- Coordinate with different stakeholders including business users, IT team, creative team to ensure the quality of project;
- Liaise and mange internal/ external resources to ensure timely and quality implementation;
- Ensure deliverables are of high quality and in compliance with Regional guideline;
- At least 5 years' experience in project management, business analysis and quality assurance;
- Experienced in Demandware is highly preferred;
- Degree holder in Information System, E-Comm or related disciplines;
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Chinese and English is a must
- Willing to travel
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.