Our client is a dynamic American FMCG company who are seeking a detail driven Digital Manager to join their Regional team based in Singapore. You will be responsible for the development of media strategy online and offline, developing launch strategies for multiple markets in APAC.
- Conceptualize and execute all digital media campaigns and provide support to marketing to create brand integrity
- Development of media plan for digital and offline media, including television, radio, OOH and print.
- Drive digital marketing through data analytics and ROIs in mind.
- Daily management and optimization of digital media campaigns including planning and strategy development, contract execution, and reporting.
- Develop and manage a regional media calendar.
- Responsible for creating digital assets with hands-on experience in the development of digital banner ads, social media ads, SEM ads including image choice, copy writing and media planning functions.
- Monitor media budget, monthly reporting of marketing effectiveness and weekly project status reporting.
- University Degree with minimum 5 years working experience in media and/or in FMCG industry.
- English-speaking & Chinese in written and conversational is essential to liaise with local and Chinese agency partners across APAC
- Excellent numerical skills with an understanding of data analysis, high proficiency in MS Office particularly Excel, PowerPoint.
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
EA Registration Number: R1765896
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105