An international pharmaceutical company is hiring a Total Rewards Manager APAC. Reporting directly to the functional head, you will be in-charge of any related C&B activities and projects within APAC market.
- Review compensations of various stakeholders, including: salary proposals for new hires, review sales incentives & commission scheme.
- Drive annual C&B activities, i.e. annual market surveys and annual salary reviews
- Review market competitiveness of employee's salary and recommend solutions or alternative action to close critical gaps
- Lead benefits activities. I.e. renewal of the Insurance and Benefit plans, annual benefits survey.
- Responsible for any inbound and outbound mobility activities across APAC.
- Use internal and external HR data and business data to derive HR insights with actionable business impact
- Work with HR Systems and Processes team to identify key HR metrics
- 8 -10 years of HR Experience, focusing on Compensation and Benefits.
- Regional experience ideally from healthcare industry
- Experience in handling projects and integration.
- Analytical and data oriented.
- Attention to detail and pride in data accuracy.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105