This position will be responsible for the following area:
- Design and implement procedures with the areas involved within the company to ensure proper evaluation of the potential of the new products of the Company's portfolio, in order to guarantee successful penetration into the market in the optimum time allowed.
- Managing licenses or agreements for distribution, promotion, purchase or sale of the LUYE products according to the strategic priorities.
- Review and challenge on new products or licenses partnership and divestment products
- Contract management: Managing contractual obligations, such as milestone payments; advising collaboration participants on how the partnership contract should be implemented; and if necessary, negotiating with the partner regarding the interpretation of the contract in the event of a difference of opinion between the two sides.
- Progress monitoring: Tracking progress, including coordinating the definition and reporting of the KPIs, as well as leading periodic health checks.
- Process management: Establishing and ensuring smooth operation of the collaboration ground rules, such as the protocol for formal governance meetings and procedures for decision making, project team meetings, data exchange, and other kinds of interactions.
- Brand management: Managing how the company as a whole is perceived by the partner, and how the partnership is perceived by people in one's own company.
- Alignment and relationship building: Leading efforts to increase alignment, mutual understanding, and trust between collaboration participants, including activities such as the kick-off event and periodic collaboration team events.
- Strategic value and risk management: Identifying the important value drivers and key risks, ensuring those involved do not lose focus on strategic aspects, and leading efforts to mitigate risks and accelerate value creation; may also include looking for win-win opportunities to extend the relationship by expanding the existing partnership or creating additional spin-off collaborations.
- Change management: Anticipating upcoming changes in project stages or collaboration participants, managing transitions smoothly, and serving as the partnership's memory, as well as facilitating complex discussions with the partner to map a way forward when unanticipated situations or corporate decisions in either party trigger the need for change.
- Bachelor degree in any field, preferably in Science or Finance, CNS and Oncology background is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful track record in Business Development, Alliance Management or Strategic Planning
- English proficiency
- Project management experience will be an added advantage