A global FMCG client with a leading portfolio of consumer products, is hiring a high visibility commercial finance role. You will be a key member of the Regional Finance Team responsible for driving finance projects across the Area and ensuring successful delivery, on time reporting and within budget.
- Ensuring the Finance Operating Model is delivered, fully understood by, and embedded in the assigned area of the business to achieve the objectives of Plan 2020 through effective and cost-efficient business operations.
- Providing adequate support to Regional Commercial controller in delivering quality planning, forecasting and management reporting which facilitates timely strategic decision making, both on a short term and long-term basis.
- Work closely with countries during deployment to ensure local teams have the knowledge to support the key activities.
- Act as an advocate for the standardisation of global business processes, data and systems.
- Month-End / Planning/ Business Reviews and ensure Region submission deadlines for monthly results, forecast and plan are met.
- Assist in preparation of Region month-end/ planning financials which is required within a very short time frame with high level of accuracy
- Lead the Region annual financial planning and quarterly financial forecasting processes to ensure alignment with global process and timelines
- Work closely with Countries to identify opportunities for cost efficiency programs
- Recognized Degree in Finance or Accounting, CA/ ACCA or equivalent
- 7-9 years proven work experience within Finance/Accounting
- Experience of working within a multinational environment/ FMCG industry preferred
- Microsoft Office literacy essential (strong excel skills in data compilation and aggregation, e.g. pivot tables/ Vlookup)
- SAP, JDE, HFM, Cognos knowledge desirable
- Flexible to travel (<15%), if required
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105