- P&L management of the region
- Drive sales growth of current products within assigned market
- Expand and grow the business in designated territory by implementing sales and brand strategies
- Ensure pharmacy stocking is optimized and that product is always available
- Use business acumen to analyze territory information to create and implement a customized territory business plan
- Enhance relationships with all customers, and all relevant staff members
- Sales, P&L management experience in pharmaceuticals / life sciences, extensive pharmaceutical market and industry knowledge.
- Channel / distributor sales management is a must
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven, documented sales performance, i.e. strong record of meeting / exceeding goals / awards / recognition
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
To apply, please email your CV with remuneration details and notice period to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.