If you would be excited by a fast-paced environment, our Regional Marketing Manager position could be for you. Our client is a global F&C MNC and you will be working across South-East Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan markets. We're looking for someone who is very resourceful, analytical and able to think outside of the box. This coupled with a great commercial acumen due to how quickly this industry evolves. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Engage with Global Marketing to ensure positive commercial relationships
- Full commercial awareness of competitor products, inclusive of pricing, consumer feedback and quality of products. Able to identify opportunities in the market also
- Create short and long term marketing strategy for the region which allow each market to apply the Global Marketing vision.
- Run marketing and advertising activities to ensure uniformity with product line strategy, including localisation for each market
- Delivery of global category/brand vision into Concept sells / trade channel relevant business case for every global marketing enterprise
- Create product strategies, road maps, and develop mid-term plan and financial analyses.
- A Business and/or Marketing graduate
- 5 to 8 years of work experience, 3 managing Skincare/fragrance/cosmetics
- Ability to be creative with cost effectiveness in mind
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies across multiple markets
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage executive teams, local stakeholders and agency partners
- Performance driven and be fully accountable, but also flexible
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.