A leading high-growth luxury skin-care company has created a new role to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Financial Director. You will interacts regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the Asia region.
- Full scope of General accounting except Accounts Receivable & Credit Control management
- Reviewing of all accounting transactions, and account reconciliations
- Liaise with internal and external tax agents, bankers, and statutory boards
- Value-add projects such as continuous process / reporting improvements
- Support and review the accounting policies and controls
- Lead co-ordination of the monthly Business Review
- Bachelor's Degree holder or equivalent in accounting or related discipline
- Min 6-8 years of related work experience is required
- Candidate must possess good analytical skills
- MS Excel, JDE, Oracle, SAP and/or Hyperion experience is preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.