Recruitment Manager (Share Service)
Our client is a leader in service industry that serves the best and biggest global brands. With it fast-paced growing business, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional to join them as "Recruitment Manager" They are looking for individuals who have strong experiences in Directing full cycle of recruitment to assist them across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Heads of Department to understand their recruitment needs.
- Directs full cycle of recruitment to meet business objectives.
- Handle day-to-day management of the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, administering reference checks
- Leads and supports designated recruitment plans, through project planning, communication and action, that support the department's mission, vision, strategy, and tactical plans to assure alignment with business results and maximize service quality, effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage relationships with recruitment service provider, internal and external clients
- Able to work with deadline & under time pressure
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid experience in HR management
- Degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or Psychology from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the Human Resource field, specializing in Recruitment.
- Strong administrative skills - with proficiency in MS office.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative and presenting skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Kurisara Phakintanapinyo at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2872 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.