Our client, a fast-growing locally headquartered company who is currently expanding their global presence, is currently in search for a recruiter to join their growing offices in Hong Kong to assist and drive their regional and global expansion.
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle, from working with line managers and gathering job briefing, to sourcing, developing candidate pipeline, setting up interviews, candidate management, and ultimately offer negotiation
- Manage and oversee the employee onboarding process to ensure a smooth transition and experience
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to provide insights and advice from recruitment perspective and timely updates
- Assist, oversee, and manage any employee relations as needed
- Assist and support the HR operations team and undertake projects as assigned
- Degree educated in any discipline
- 5+ years of working experience in Human Resources or Recruitment
- Good working knowledge of the local labour law
- Good command of English, with knowledge of Mandarin highly advantageous
- Experience in recruitment or HR support for e-Commerce, Customer Service/BPO operation, Digital marketing highly advantageous
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.