Working as part of the Argyll Scott team in Thailand, you will be supported by the Management team of the company while having the autonomy to run your own desk. This role focuses on 360 degrees of recruitment where you will have complete control over the full placement process.
- As a consultant, you will develop your own client base where you can leverage off our existing relationships while identifying, developing and managing new business acquisition.
- You will assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. This will include sourcing and interviewing candidates, presenting suitable candidates to clients and negotiating salary packages and onboarding.
To be successful in recruitment, there are a number of different profiles we are interested in:
- Profile 1 - Recruitment Consultant with demonstrated tenure and success
- Profile 2 - University Graduate with a Bachelor Degree in a relatable field
- Profile 3 - Career Changer wanting something new, different and exciting
We are looking for hard working, dedicated and resilient individuals who have taken the time to understand what recruitment involves. We are looking for someone with drive, ambition and the ability to stand out from the crowd. We are looking for a team player, a confident communicator and someone willing to learn.
We provide a culture that supports and encourages success, personal growth and careers locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and challenging
- Base salary + Attractive Commission Schemes
- Long-term career growth and development.
- Volunteering days and giving back initiatives
- Annual awards trips to locations around the world.
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants
- Open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Simon Aldridge at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2570 for a confidential discussion.