About Our Company
At Argyll Scott, we have a clear and bold vision to change the way the world thinks about recruitment. We want to dispel the stereotypes and myths long associated with recruitment and show people we do things differently.
Part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network of six offices.
Our specialist areas include:
Accounting & Finance | Business Support | Financial Services | Human Resources | Life Sciences | Manufacturing & Engineering | Real Estate | Sales & Marketing | Strategy | Supply Chain & Procurement | Technology
For more information about how we can help, visit www.argyllscott.com.
This is a role which will see you being challenged in every angle, from identifying opportunities for your area of specialisation to developing new and existing relationship with both clients and candidates.
You will report directly to your Manager/Director and will work alongside with experience consultants in the team in delivering top class solutions to our valued clients. Your key responsibilities are as below:
- Manage the full recruitment and headhunting process, advising employers and job seekers
- You will establish new relationships with clients and candidates
- Maintain current relationships with our business partners
- Develop a strong understanding of the chosen industry, functions and practice plus making new partnerships along the way
- Meet with stakeholders, take project briefs and provide solutions
- For experienced hires, you will be fast tracked into a position to mentor new consultants
- Assist and take lead on ad-hoc projects as and when required
The Ideal You
This role would suit a young professional eager to transfer their current skills into a consultative, people focused role with the minimum requirements below:
- Bachelors of Degree of any discipline (Finance/Accounting/Technology/Sales & Marketing/International Business/Legal and etc)
- First class interpersonal skills
- Enjoy being challenged everyday
- Team player and wants to work with a winning team
- Love meeting people, identify areas of opportunity and add value to the whole process
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary with unlimited bonus/commission earning potential
- On the job training and fast track progression opportunities
- Opportunity to move to international office locations
- Excellent working culture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.