Title Engineering Design Engineer (Solid Work, CAD, 2D,3D)
R&D - Project Engineer -Good English - Based in Petchburi - Budget 50-60K Based on experience
An International Cooling Equipment Company
- Assist in design of testing as necessary to insure integrity of new designs and existing designs.
- Coordinate testing procedures and criteria with Customer to meet expectations.
- Assist in performing qualification tests on existing products.
- Generate test data, results and analysis for products and send to appropriate parties.
- Provide manufacturing and sales with engineering and technical support.
- Coordinate with parent Company on design or alteration of products to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate directly with Customer on existing product use feasibility, or to understand criteria to be met with new design of product.
- Assist in designing and providing test parameters.
- Assist in coordination of testing parameter preparation and activities.
- Expedite test reports to appropriate parties.
- Assist with disposition of rejected material and product.
- Assist in provision of, or revision of, specifications and manufacturing instructions for existing and new products.
- Consult with Customers to coordinate testing needs and requirements.
- Follow all applicable Company procedures, work instructions, and specifications.
- Follow all Company Rules, Procedures and Policies.
- Follow all Company Safety Rules.
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in design engineering and design testing.
- Knowledge of threaded connections, function and design criteria.
- Strong computer and data acquisition skills.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work load and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to read, write and speak well in English.
- Ability to understand and execute instructions well.
- Must be able to pass applicable testing as require
If you are interested, please apply via jobs DB or call 083-009366
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.