R&D Microbiology Manager - Personal Care - FMCG - Lad Krabang, Bangkok - International Company - Up To 150,000 Baht a Month Plus Bonuses and Benefits - Depending on experience.
- R&D Microbiology Manager / Personal Care / Laboratory / Plastics / Polymer / NPD
- International FMCG Manufacturer
- Up to 150,000 BAHT a Month Plus Benefits & Bonuses depending upon skills and experience
My client is an international FMCG Personal Care manufacturer and are pioneers in the research, development and production of many branded personal care products.
The R&D Microbiology Manager is responsible for the overall daily operations within the laboratory and R&D Microbiology department including all equipment and testing devices.
- Manage daily operations of R&D Microbiology department.
- Prioritize team, operations, and project work.
- Manage formulation and analytical assessments to complete R&D Microbiology projects.
- Validate test methods in support of New Product Development. (NPD)
- Product development.
- Test & Develop products to ensure quality standards.
- Laboratory analytical reporting and documentation.
- Health & Safety
- Degree Microbiology
- FMCG product development experience
- R&D experience within FMCG personal care products
- Laboratory experience
If you have any further queries, please contact Paul: Email pcoles @ argyllscott. co. th
KEYWORDS - FMCG, R&D, MICROBIOLOGY, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, LABORATORY, PRODUCTION, MANUFACTURING, OPERATIONS, PLASTICS, POLYMER, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, PLANNING, STRATEGY, DEMAND, FORECAST, ENGINEERING,
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.