Salary: 100-130 KB per Month
Our partner is a global beverage product company. They operate more than 40 years producing variety range of beverage. Currently, they are looking for an experienced R&D talent people to lead R&D team in order to develop high value products for both international and domestic market. You will be leader of R&D team to present the best product to all over the world.
This role is responsible for planning R&D strategy and activity to develop product. In this role, you will:
- Manage and Plan NPD strategy and vision for providing product and packaging that satisfy customer's needs, trends and competitor.
- Collaborate with sales team to optimize sales product portfolio and profit margin.
- Leverage technology to monitor customer portfolio and identify emerging trends and needs in the market.
- Drive customer focus and technical relationship plans for key strategic accounts and takes direct responsibility for customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Provide strategic functional leadership and coaching R&D team
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in beverage. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Product development, Food Science or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In Operating full product development lifecycle from design brief to prototype testing and factory implementation.
- In Maintaining and optimizing current material portfolio including the sourcing of alternate material.
- In managing a large team of direct and indirect report
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.