Argyll Scott is partnering with a growing international life life insurance firm to look for a high calibre quality assurance senior manager/director. The position will be a great opportunity to work closely with first and second line of defense.
- Responsible for overseeing operational quality assurance
- Manage quality assurance to strengthen operational performance and controls
- Resolve key process controls matters to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Coordinate between various stakeholders, such as compliance, risk and audit teams to support process or controls improvement initiatives
- Formulate internal policies and programs to help develop staff and organizational capabilities
- Form and execute business and operational improvement initiatives
- Lead the implementation of new regulations and quality control initiatives
- Degree holder in business related disciplines
- Minimum 8+ experience in compliance/operational risk management/quality assurance in Insurance sector
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese
Please apply directly or email your CV to email@example.com for the opportunity.