- Lead a team of quality assurance specialists in the effective execution of quality assurance reviews according to established department policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality assurance work is completed as outlined and according to plan.
- Perform QA review on investigation cases, where appropriate.
- Ensure the QA process in compliance with all applicable laws and internal policies and procedures.
- Issue management reports and conducts feedback meetings with monitoring/investigations units to review results and recommendations.
- Identify areas for process improvements and provide feedback to the manager.
- 3+ years of proven management experience in a quality/compliance, operations, or audit environment, or equivalent.
- AML investigation experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of banking business, products, operations, systems and organization and the relevant AML laws & regulations.
- AML compliance awareness relating to Money Laundering, Crime and Terrorism.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.