Quality & Food Safety (Q and FS)
Quality Management - Food Safety - Food & Beverage - International Company - Based in Samut Prakarn - Attractive Salary
An international food and Beverage Company
- Ensure implementation and compliance of all food safety quality and regulatory policies and practices at assigned location.
- Implement predefined customer and supplier standards, address customers' needs, and act as liaison between customer and operations to ensure standards and expectations are met.
- Support local leaders by building a strong culture of food safety, quality and regulatory compliance.
- Monitor regulatory activities and act as liaison with regulatory authorities at local level.
- Analyze, review and interpret food safety quality and regulatory policies and practices to identify and drive continuous improvement efforts.
- You will develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business and/or regulatory environment while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also coordinate subordinate managers and supervisors in selecting staff to align with current and future needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years related work experience
- Ready to Eat meat processing experience
- Proven cross functional leadership and collaboration abilities
- Risk management skills
- Experience in microbiology, food safety, and quality assurance
- Mentoring and employee development experience
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.