|Job Title:||QA engineer|
|Contact Name:||Farrah Ather|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2018 16:00|
£55,000 + Perks & Benefits
QA Engineers are the heart of many working environments as we embark on the digital era. As a result of this, my client who has grown 47% in the last 2 years and have a 4.2 rating on Glass Door are looking to add to their product team.
This fantastic company is looking for a QA Engineer to be part of one of their talented cross functional teams. If successful, you will be using your specialised experience and expertise to not only deliver quality solutions that solve business problems, but to also help take the product to the next level.
What experience do you need?
The right candidate for this role will possess the following experience:
* Solid experience within QA - min 5 years
* Have worked within an agile environment
* API testing experience with Postman
* Strong understanding of the full product lifecycle
* Know how and when to challenge the wider team when quality of the product is at risk
* An absolute bonus would be experience with C#/T-SQL/SSIS
So, if you have a true passion for QA and you enjoy owning and improving the testing practices for a strong team...apply using the link or even better, drop me a line at 0207 936 1149.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
2nd Line Engineer
2nd Line Field Engineer
Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Storage/ Virtualization)
Java Developer / Java Engineer
38 days holiday + Flexible working
City of London, London