Our client is a global leader in electronic manufacturing services, head quarter in Canada. They have more than 20 manufacturing facilities across Asia, Europe, and America. As result of business growth, they are looking for a Purchasing Manager to lead their purchasing department.
This role you will be responsible for leading procurement function of direct materials to meet company's objective.
- Manage, organize and lead team of buyers including develop and implement an effective commodity plan.
- Develop sourcing strategy and executing plan for supplier performance improvement.
- Coordinate with new product development team.
- Manage team projects and allocate resources.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from Engineering, Finance, Business or related field
- Minimum 10 years' experience in purchasing
- Good communication in English (verbal and written)
Key Skills Requirements
- Strong inter-personal and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong background in suppliers and commodities management
- Familiar with leading complex, cross-functional, sourcing projects
- Experience in electronics manufacturing service industry
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2571 for a confidential discussion.