Our client is world leading multinational company within the hardware and home product industry. The company has a manufacturing facility in Thailand with a sales headquarter based in Bangkok. Our client is currently looking to expand their business. They are currently looking for a "Project Sales Manager" who has experience and background in project sales in sanitary ware, ceramics, or home decor products.
The 'Project Sales Manager' will lead the project sales team reporting to the Country Sales Manager. The position main responsibility is to boost sales via project channels (real estate projects in both public and private sectors). The work will be a direct sales of which the person will contact and reach out directly to developers in order to create relationship and establish a partnership. The person will lead a team of 4-5 personnels. They would like someone with proven experience within the home decor products and has proven record in dealing with project sales channel.
Salary; Allowance; Lucrative Incentives; Other Benefits
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Work directly with developers to create long lasting relationship and increase sales.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with marketing and distribution with related teams.
- Create pricing strategy and technical specification for clients.
- Enter bidding and tender process to be part of client's vendor list.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Lead the project sales team of about 4-5 personnel.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners focused on home decor prodcut in Thailand.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's Degree or Above
- At least 8-10 years of direct experience in sanitary ware, ceramics, or other household product project sales.
- Must be able to travel upcountry to provinces in to meet clients and promote business.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.