- Manage multiple portfolio of projects focused on Business growth, control or entity transformation.
- Orchestrate deliveries from front to back by partnering with Business COOs/cross-departmental Change/IT/SMEs as well as platform teams
- Manage projects from initiation through final implementation; E.g. assembling a matrix project team, identifying relevant resources needed, and; assigning responsibilities based upon the project plan, defining requirements, agreeing terms and ensuring delivery
- Manage projects/portfolio to plan; taking appropriate corrective action to ensure delivery remains on track
- Minimise risks by identifying and proactively managing any financial and operational risks
- Experience in Business Transformation and delivering implementations across Business lines, front-to-back functions and infrastructure
- Experience in either Global Markets or Private Banking
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for project management, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.