Argyll Scott is currently helping an International Tech Firm in Bangkok to find an experienced Software Development Project Manager who have strong Project Management experience to join their firmly established firm with professional project team member. Successful candidate will collaborate with Management team, Product Owner the lead architect, developers, business analysts and company executives to determine the software's technical direction, system design and implementation plan.
You will get involved with the following tasks:
- Manage day-to-day activities of the software team to ensure each project remains on schedule and on budget,
- Create, maintain and track project plans and schedules, cost estimates and problem logs throughout the life of the project,
- Provide routine status reports, track progress to management and business client,
- Offer leadership, guidance and motivation to developers and programmers while resolving internal conflicts,
- Allocating company resources, conducting software team meetings, troubleshooting technical issues,
- Participate in develop & design proposal,
- Lead technical analyst with software architect and development team,
- Coordinate with operations team for defect fixing and root cause analysis,
- Facilitate for knowledge and best practices sharing,
Successful candidate need to have at least five years' experience in software development life cycle, few years Project Management experience, and meet with the following requirements:
- Experienced large-scale project,
- Solid knowledge in Project Management, Development Practices, and Business Process,
- Experienced Web Service,
- Familiar in both Waterfall and Agile/ Scrum Development practice,
- Understand business strategy, analysis, and trend,
- Excellent analytical skill,
- Excellent communication & presentation skills,
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT related field,
This is a great opportunity for you to manage interesting large-scale international project with a very well-known innovative company that look after their staff very well. They provide the great clear career path to their people, offer them with competitive salary package and other benefits. Moreover, their office is located right next to MRT station.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately or call Benji, Argyll Scott at 02 107 2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.