Argyll Scott is currently helping fastest growing businesses company looking for an experienced project manager in CRM technology service and SAP consulting to join their company in Bangkok, Thailand. He/she will help them to lead the team strategy to provide a business solution, develop an overall project plan, control project status report and manage all stakeholders.
The role is suitable for someone who would like to explore their experience in the project management area. Moreover, this job opportunity provides you to work with the small team and approachable environment.
- Managing CRM and business solution implementation project
- Coordinate with the business unit function to define the project scope and requirements detailed to initiate tasks and review key deliverables to ensure quality
- Create a proposal, project plans, budgets and obtain approval from relevant stakeholders including with identifying project risks
- Conduct business development to lead a project, manage progress report and seek consulting opportunities at client
- Influence and coach team members to work as a team
- At least 5 years in IT, Project management or SAP consulting industry in large scale and international project
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related fields
- Knowledge in a business software solution, SDLC Process, Agile methodology, Scrum
- Experience in MS Dynamics, Salesforce, CRM, SAP and Marketing skill
- Strong skill in analytical thinking, interpersonal skills, and leadership
- Previous experience in the insurance product or financial service industry is a plus
- Good Thai and English communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.