A large retail and luxury business with an instantly recognizable brand is looking for a Store Project Manager to join their business and manage their projects across Asia Pacific.
- Oversee design management of stores and fixtures, to ensure consistency of guidelines
- Responsible for maintaining the store planning drawing pack reviews and execution across Asia Pacific, including preparation of feedback packages to ensure compliance with the brand's design criteria and submission requirements
- Draws up alternate layouts and design suggestions as needed, following direction provided by AP Store Planning
- Manage new store concepts and establish standards / planning principles
- Assist in setting up strategies for whole store planning function, including organizing workshops and training for markets within the region
- Degree in Architecture/Interior Design
- At least 5-8 years of store design/planning experiences preferred
- Independent and presentable; able to prioritize job tasks in tight timeline
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Cantonese
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and SketchUp
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel and work overseas
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at jesteban[at]argyllscott.com.hk.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.