You will manage a portfolio of clients, providing excellent service and spotting further opportunities. Proactively grow, manage and retain clients, by developing new business opportunities and generating new relationships and opportunities from a variety of sources.
- Manage and maintain accurate management information/data relating to the different client contact strategies (including return on investment for planned events) and provide reports as and when required
- Generate appropriate monthly reporting, information and statistics in the required format
- Produce and provide when required complex business tender reports based on client needs
- Formulate and agree a business plan each year
- Identify and maximise new sales opportunities and take the appropriate steps to secure the business
- Identify appropriate industry events to represent the business and seek new business opportunities
- Conduct face to face meetings with clients using the company process to identify clients' needs
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field or public health
- 3-5 years in healthcare/ lifescience project Management
- 2-3 years in research/pharma /medical devices
- MUST have experience in at least one region outside APAC (North America/Europe)
- Great presentation skills and confident engaging with new people
For more information call me on +65 31573022 or email your updated CV, current salary and notice period to apply at email@example.com
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.