12 Months Contract Position
- Responsible for independently leading medium to large scale projects
- Managing Strategic Initiatives by undertaking all aspects of project management from planning, research and analysis, conducting discovery workshops, design and testing, implementation and control, benefit tracking and overall project discipline in managing cost and timeline.
- Develop, prepare and deliver appropriate Management Information and reports to project board, business sponsors, stakeholders and steering committee for regular updates and to support decision making.
- Managing relationships and coordination of work within the project team. Procure the support of enabling department such as IT and Finance for the success of the project.
- University Degree
- Relevant Project Management qualifications
- Good IT knowledge
- 8-10 years of experience in financial services / insurance industry
- Experience in implementing CRM, Portals, Chatbot or other innovation projects is highly desirable
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jason Lockwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.