This is an exciting and great opportunity to be working for IT Department that support Global Projects. You will be part of a team that embraces proactiveness, autonomous and flexible culture, getting to work with stakeholders both locally and across the other side of the globe.
You will work as a key contact between stakeholders in projects, managing end to end project lifecycle from scoping, budget, timeline and resource management. Reporting to the IT Manager of Portfolio Management and takes direction from the Head of Project Delivery in managing global projects, size ranging from small to large, and across multiple different disciplines.
- Project Management Certification in PMP or Prince 2
- Experience in End to End project management lifecycle experience
- Able to define, track project scope, budget, timeline, resource, quality and benefits.
- Project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, closure
- Effective stakeholder management and communication skills between project stakeholders, ensuring open communication in teams
- Building stakeholder relationships to increase confidence across project environment
- Comfortable to be working with virtual team (stakeholders based in other locations)
- Able to devise project plan, tracker and report, exception report, change request project closure documents
- University degree or college diploma related to technology, project management, or relevant industry experience.
- Good experience with Microsoft project planning software will be added advantage, however not mandatory
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8140
Tan Yi Yun
EA Reg No: R1103437