This role is responsible for all program/ project aspects including the reporting and all related project/program activities to ensure smooth and successful delivery of the Wealthsuite to support the Bank's growth strategy
Are you the ideal candidate? You will have experience to:
- Manage the enable programme governance framework and be responsible for its effectiveness in providing oversight and direction to the enable delivery teams.
- Prepare and deliver reporting materials to enable programme and portfolio level governance forums, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data.
- Own the key messages to be delivered and approvals sought.
- Maintain the enable Programme Execution Document (PED), detailing the high-level budget, intended scope, resource and benefits for the enable; support the enable Owner and enable Programme Manager in presenting the PED for approval by the Portfolio Governance Committee and for formally accepting subsequent changes.
- Implement and maintain the processes for reporting progress from Agile delivery teams to the enable programme and portfolio steering groups; keep all stakeholders informed of status.
- Ensure the enable programme has an effective structure for the management of risks and issues; that they are identified, maintained, reviewed, addressed and escalated in a timely manner.
- Responsible for alignment of the enable programme governance with banks standards, working closely with PMO to define the implementation of the standards within the programme management plan.
- Provide a programme quality assurance capability; conduct scheduled and ad hoc reviews of all enable programme materials and ensure that enable programme data is complete and accurate in the enterprise reporting system (Clarity).
EA Registration Number: R1983158
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8140